Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Photos at last!

I am too lazy to write today, so I am going to stick a bunch of pictures up instead! I did finish my open diving course and am now PADI certified! On my last dive i saw a white eyed Moray eel and got pricked by a Sea Urchin, which was cool becasue it's a neat thing to say and because I got to watch the blood flow out of my finger at a depth of 16 meters, where the red color is absorbed, so it looked like I was bleeding green!

This is a picture of me with a three legged dog in Koh Pha Ngan. Sheila named him Tre.







the great thing about dogs around here is that they walk around the towns beholden to no one, like they've got their own business to attend to and don't need some dirty human's patting to feel validated. They're very anthropomorphic!




This is Sheila and I on the beach in Koh Pa Ngan, dancing at one of the many nightly beach parties. It;s a great way to forget to go to sleep!








This is me on a boat taxi in Bangkok








And this is the view from our bungalow on Haad Rin beach. all this for about $4 a day!







We're off now to a BBQ with fresh caught Baracuda!

No comments: